Monday, April 21, 2008

Why blog?

The time has arrived for me to start on this journey of writing for the public to veiw. I have spent the past year saying that I am going to do this, and now decided that I am. I have came up with every excuse and after realizing I can do this pretty easily said 'okay let's go'. I am not forsure exactly how public it is, or if I will be able to attach this link to myspace or facebook. Anyhow, I am starting this, and I will tell you the random thoughts that go through this very complex crazy mind of mine.
Also, I will be taking the oppertunity and freedom to really explore my love of writing, and my passion to one day make a living this way. I have felt with great conviction over the past year/two that God is leading me into full-time ministry. I know that I will write and speak to women of all ages about the wonderful power and freedom that comes from God. So, I invite anyone who dares to enter into this crazy mixed up world of mine, to come along and see where this rabit hole leads.

No comments: