Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wow. After 3 years and many miles I am back trying to find my way into this ever public/private world. I have come to believe ever stronger than before that my life is God's. I want to honor God in all I do. It is the very core of me. I struggle with the wants of this world and the inner desires/inner longings of my soul. The part deep down where I know God is speaking to me. I am trying to obey and become the open vulnerable person I know God has made me to be. I want to lead the life he has for me, and ask anyone out in blog land to be patient and get ready to watch as new doors open and my life becomes lost as His light shines through. No there is no crazy actions going to be done, and I don't believe I have totally lost reality. I just am tired of saying I want to do full-time ministry and minister to women when I know my life is a living testimony to the power of God. The strength that we have to make it when the world tells you other wise. Be prepared

No comments: